Employee training and coaching are important skills for managers of successful businesses. It gives your employees a sense of accomplishment and growth which is what today’s worker is looking for. Following are 11 major principles of training for you to use as you contribute to your employee’s advancement.
The Harvard Business Review shared the following functions of coaching by Don Kitson Ph.D:
1.Share new ideas, suggestions, and best practices
2. Help people find appropriate resources
3. Suggest opportunities to learn and develop
4. Ask questions to guide others toward the right answers
5. Help others find alternative ways to handle work situations or problems
6. Provide specific advice and guidance on how to improve performance or behavior
7. Teach others how to incorporate behavior changes into practice
8. Assist others in creating personal strategies for change and development
9. Help others find and create opportunities to stretch their skills and capabilities
10. Assist others in reflecting on their own behaviors, performance, and impact
11 .Address barriers to effectiveness and help others brainstorm ways to overcome them.
Learn more at GeniusCore Training and Coaching.